Loosing a ship due to error/disconnection

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: This issue occurs when Im leaving/entering an atmosphere. The game stops, Im kicked to my desktop and when I login back Im falling from the sky only in my suite while my ship remains in orbit. I play on HWS server for like 3 days and this issue happend to me twice already. Fortunately some good players were able and willfull to help me and take me to my ship but this deffinitely needs to be solved.
Player(s) with issue: BahrTosh
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Eden
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: This time I can handle this couse I changed the missing ship owner to Faction just before it got lost, so Im gonna build a PRIVATE SV to get to it, but this wouldn’t probably work on some other playfields due to different permissions.

Could this be a client problem?
What ping do you have to the server?
What kind of internet connection do you have?
How much Ram?

This issue happened me multiple times when I was using my old laptop. It’s definitely machine issue as I didn’t encounter it with desktop or new laptop ever while it happened multiple times a day on older pc.

Yeah… the game has quite some hardware expectations…

It seems to be performance issue indeed. I’ve changed graphics settings a little and all seems fine for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.