Lost 12 large quantums in factory!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I multi tooled 12 quantums from old ship. put them right into the new blueprint in factory!
Then 10 minutes later when i multitool a turret i get DC. i noticed 15 min later when i put other things into factory that it says 0/12 quantums in factory. WTF!!!

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> LedZep

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 30 minutes ago

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> 12 quantums is a hell of a lot to loose AFTER ive thrown them in factory!
Playing this game somethimes is like trying to have have fun running trough a minefield!

as always, try and record this stuff… everytime i do something “expensive” i always record it!
Hope adm can help you out, that there is some kind of “proof” in the system somewhere!

Sadly wich out concrete proof there is not much we can do, since we have no logs
Only solutions is to make a bug ticket for Eleon and make it reproduceable

There is a log of item movements and inventory is there not?
We cannot as players be blamed for not recording every action, that would be absurd.
that’s what logs are for :stuck_out_tongue: The guy just lost like a week+ worth of farming could we at least have a look and see or grant a one off on faith? with the understanding he is to press windows key and G to record any future large movements?

2 Likes

No one is blaming them at all.
Still, without recordings nothing can be done here.

Nope, that is the problem here. There are no log files for this kind of stuff where the factory is concerned. The developers never added in that functionality.
On top of that, the factory is stored client side and not server side (there is basically only a verification it hasn’t been tampered with on the server side).

So since the devs never decided to make this stuff part of the log files or made it so servers can track this at all, the only way anything can be proved and helped is with recordings.

No one is trying to blame anyone. The fact still stands that without recordings a lot of things in this game can’t be proved in any way.
You don’t have to make recordings if you don’t want to, but that choice will ultimately result in more instances where you can’t be helped. The choice is on every single player…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.