LOST 250 000 Gold ingot

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost 250 000 gold ingot when take it from OCD. I cant put it to my backpack, it mass will to high and i drop it to space. But all what droped are lost immently. Its bug?

Player(s) with issue:
=> co6upatejib

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> just now

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> plsd return gold it so many :frowning:

Hey,

as mentioned in other posts we will not return backpacks anymore (for now).
Do you have a video of the instance?

only screenshot that
Загрузка изображение.png

if u all know WHY no one NEW Anonsment will relise, what u waiting for, while all players lost this server?

Sorry but we can’t do anything about it.
If you want it fixed, make sure to report it to Eleon.
Since it can be abused and we have no control, we can’t return anything. The return on basis of a video is the only exception we made for now.

U can Spam Warning in Game chat. 2 U can WRITE Anonsment with warning. 2 U can SAY all about BUG, why u cant do it? U wait many tickets and many angry players?

If you read the forum you knew it. We can’t make you aware of every bug in game
If we would spam chat with every bug… well think about it yourself. You dont want that either

Without video proof there is no way for the admins to prove that what you are saying is true. You could have just hidden the gold somewhere and then filled out a ticket.

The game doesn’t track things dropped on the ground in the logs and there is no way to view it in the API.
This means without video proof all they have is your word.

I advise to always record when playing on the server for these very reasons, bugs happen. Especially if you are doing something like pulling out hundreds of thousands of gold ingots…

Administration to busy for you sob. Like for the rest RED.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.