Lost items due to bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I lost items due to bug, is it possible to restore them? I bought 4 of this package at once, didn’t have enough volume in inventory and had to drop all items except for thrusters and 20 gens. When I dropped them, they instantly disappeared without normal 2 min wait. It happened yesterday on NA ECC space, server time 22:00
Lost items are
335 XXL thrusters
5180 T2 large generators
11599 advanced constructors

Player(s) with issue:
=> Politary

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 22:00

Playfield:
=> ECC system

Structure Name(s):
=> -

Structure ID(s):
=> -

How can we help you now:
=> Please restore items
Package

Items I dropped

There is a bug right now in the game. Don’t drop anything in space because in 99% of cases it instantly disappears.
No clue if or when the developers of the game will fix it.

Sorry for your loss. The admins may or may not be able to help. Hold tight until they are online.

Hey,

sorry for your loss, but sadly we can’t do anything here at the moment, since backpacks seem to get lost a lot lately and that bug is known.

See the following post:

At least for normal situations.

If losing 50 million cr worth of goods is a normal situation then I don’t know what is not.
It was not a backpack, just normal item drop. If necessary, i can provide video proof of items vanishing.

If you could do that that would be good. Otherwise we decided not to return backpacks for now.

So may i have my resources back?

Hey,

sorry was busy the last 2 days. Thanks for the video.
I add them to your OCD on NA.

Slot 85,122,123

1 Like

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.