Lost 3 ships that where in my CV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Lost 3 ships that where in my CV… no idea what happened, I look at structure commander it says deleted… very very very weird

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Ships lost inside of CV

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> about 30mins from this post 1 AM PST

On which Playfield?
=> ICELZ VIII Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=>
Falcon [Miner] 11094404
Zulu [Fighter] 12122661
Everest [Tank] 14772990
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>
mentioned above
How can we help you now?
=> Retrieve my ships with their ammo fuel etc,

Restored them.

Did you do something to the CV? Like if you delete the CV and the ships are docked to them they get deleted too.
Otherwise its a sadly common game bug

Negative, CV was with me while POI hunting with my buddy, all my SVs where in it.

Although earlier and worthy to note + @RexXxuS

My CV got flagged for a brief note on being over class size 7 (I was 7.49). When the warning was given I was sent to space far from the planet I was in it was a “Player owned” planet, then noticed my SV’s outside my CV. I parked those SV’s in the CV and fixed the class size to be 7.49 before any more warnings was given. This happened earlier before noticing later my SV’s where gone. I feel the trigger of the class size earlier could’ve flagged the SV’s to be deleted but when the warning was given and me fixing the issue the SV’s where still marked to delete.

1 note: The whole class size increase warning was weird to me becasue I didn’t change my CV at all. All I did is park my newly acquired HV inside of it. My class size was always 7.49 prior

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.