Lost all Factory items needed for CV BP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I farmed stuff for CV and put it in Factory to build BP. I only needed steel plots so I open the factory just to see how many I needed and everything I had in it was gone so I lost 3 days of farming.

Player(s) with issue:
=> OldScho0l

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> Thursday around 5am UK time

Playfield:
=> not sure what this is

Structure Name(s):
=> All items needed for the CV except for steel plots.

Structure ID(s):
=> CV_IRON_HAWK_types

How can we help you now:
=> Please give it back.

playfield is name of planet you are on

The factory resources are stored on your local PC and they have to match what the server says in it’s records.

Did you delete your cache files for the server? Blueprint factory files are stored in there and you would have deleted them.
Did you log in to the server from a different machine? If you did and didn’t manually copy those factory files over first before logging in then the server notices the files don’t match, suspects tampering on your part, and then deletes the files on the server side.

If any of the above is true then they are gone forever I’m afraid.
As far as I’m aware the server has no way to restore these files, and once they are gone they are gone forever.

It’s really not a very good system the way Eleon has it set up but it is what we have to work with for now.

Never mind. What I did was open the factory directly and there it was listed as no resources so I decided to start all over again but all the fields where greyed out so I couldn’t add anything.
I closed the window and opened it again looked up the bp and reloaded it into the factory and then it all appeared again. Not sure why it works like that but at least I didn’t loose anything.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.