Lost all my ships when the Black Hole Playfield was reset

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: I took part in the server test this evening. After the test this evening on Golden Globe and Black Hole the playfield server was reset. When I relogged I found myself in open space near the asteroid field where I had been. My ships, however, were many kilometres from my location, and they have been attacked and captured by RED and ITA factions. This does not seem at all fair. I am stuck in BH space surrounded by RED and ITA ship. I have logged out so that I did not lose everything in my backpack as well. May I please have my ships back - FTL Vorlon, STL Shadow Fighter II and STL Tiny Transport and can you teleport me to them in a safe location. I would not request this if I had lost the ships during the combat test, but this was after the reset which scattered a lot of people and their ships all over the BH system.
PLAYER(S) WITH ISSUE:
SERVER: EU
TIME (cb:time):
PLAYFIELD: Black Hole
STRUCTURE NAME(S): FTL Vorlon, STL Shadow Fighter II and STL Tiny Transport
STRUCTURE ID(S): STL Vorlon 6167767, STL-Tiny-Transport 3406496, can’t find the Shadow Fighter in structure commander

OK I restored:
6167767 - FTL Vorlon
5683660 - STL-Shadow-Fighter-II (there where a couple of thsoe, I just took one of them)
the Tiny Transport: Well to many of them and the ID does not match (its an old one that was deleted 3 days ago)

I warped you too those 2 ships.

Jascha, thank you very much for recovering my ships. The Tiny Transport is not important. Where have you warped them to?

I warped you where they are. See registry, since I dont want to give coordinates.
They are in Black Hole

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.