Lost and bug backpack on EU and NA

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I jump between the servers, on the EU server hurried to jump in ECC, and I was not thrown back, when the server CSW message came out. My backpack is also not back, perhaps it happened because I was flying with a passenger.

Now on EU server the backpack on the site is completely busy with things, hat I had yesterday in this server. Now I can’t get anything from the cargo drone. On the NA server site shows the missing backpack. When i jump between servers, i do not receive any of these backpacks, and the site can’t see what’s in my backpack.

Player(s) with issue:
=> TIaBaJI

Server:
=> EU/NA

Time (cb:time):
=> now

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> fix this please

Hey,

sorry to hear that, but I need an exact time. “Now” does not help because you did not CSW warp in that time (at least for an hour). Also you did warp multiple times.
I checked the warps as much as possible, but you had never anything in your inventory when you warped from NA to EU.

The website will update as soon as you are longer online on that server again (so they might not be correct yet). Not sure what you mean with OCD. Please be more specific.

I jumped from NA to EU with an empty backpack, and no connection to EU server

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.