Lost backpack in CSW

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I CSW from EU to NA, then Back to EU. then I noticed all the contents of my backpack were gone when I got back to EU. I think what happened is I didn’t wait until the CSW warped me to my ship since I was in my ship already, which never happens. then went back to EU without having my stuff restored. normally I wouldn’t care about a backpack, except I was helping transport most of my wife’s OCD “Silivrenwolf” from EU to NA.

Player(s) with issue:
=> monsterlce, Silivrenwolf

Server:
=> EU to NA, NA is where it was lost in the CSW zone

Time (cb:time):
=> Between 7:10 and 7:45 server time

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=> backpack

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> if it is practical, or possable to get those contents back that would be great. to be honest I don’t even know exactly what I lost, I just know it was a lot of stuff, but very random. About half of what was in Silivrenwolf’s OCD on the EU server. this was the first time she pulled anything out of her OCD this season if that helps. Again if it is super time consuming don’t worry about it. but if it is easy I would appreciate it. Thank you very much. BTW I am loving the new HWS connect, especially the OCD features!

the items in the photo are ones I know I got safely, not certain about the rest.

Restored it

1 Like

Thank you, you guys are awesome! there was definitely some things in there I would have missed eventually. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.