Lost cores on my hotbar after crash

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i had 10 aux 10 quants small in hot bar while i was preparing my sv and an unexpected error happened in the playfeild i was and when i logged back in they were gone.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> dienekes

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> re eu

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 14: 10

On which Playfield?
=> EUEU 183 VI

Structure Name(s)?
=> Piercer

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1698973

How can we help you now?
=> the ship is fine i just lost what i had on my hotbar when the playfeild crashed .can i have them back. thx

Hi. The connected toolbar is an extremely buggy feature, and should only be used when you need it here and now. There is a quite large chance of items just disappearing.

We don’t really have any logs over the toolbar, so we can’t see what happened either. We can make a one-time exception and return the items, and take your word for it.

I’ve put them into your OCD now.

thank you very much i was putting thinks on my sv thats why i had them on my bar wich i had spawned earlier . i wasnt carrying them around but playfeild crashed. that was the message i got after crashing on my screen . anyways thx for the fast response and solution lots of gratitudes.

you gave me 10 aux large and i lost 10 aux smal . i put them back in my ocd if you can trade other wise we call it an unfair trade :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the honesty :slightly_smiling_face: I will exchange them to the right ones a bit later today.

It’s fixed now :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.