Lost CV during csw

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened? csw from EU to NA.
=>

Player(s) with issue? (steam name) CV ‘Dreadnought’ was not spaw at NA. It is not in the list of strucutures anymore.
=>

Server? (EU or NA) EU and NA
=>

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**01-08-2020 13:35
=>

**On which Playfield?**csw field
=>

Structure Name(s)? CV ‘Dreadnought’ not in the list of structures anymore
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now? May I get back my CV. Now my alt is at CSW EU
=>

After you CSW’ed you need to move around a couple minutes. Try writing cb:startjobs after you’ve jetpacked around 2 minutes.

Right. But CV is not at the map of NA and EU csw field. CV is not in my structures list. It is simply lost in hyperspace:)

It takes a while before structures spawn in. You need to fly around first :wink:

Sorry. I looked again. CV is nowhere. The most interesting that it is not in my structures list EU or NA.

You don’t need to look, it isn’t there :wink: You need to fly around using your jetpack. Once you’ve done that a couple minutes it will spawn in automatically.

I did this at first. But despite the information that I will be ported to the ship I were moved in the space. My backpack was also back, but ship did not appear. I though that probably it was left at EU server, but did not find it there also. Warp again to NA serve with the same result. Forced to spawn back to EU because of radiation thickness and lack of oxygen. Only after these had started crying for the help. :blush:
In general, I saw often the problem with csw. When was trying the csw from EU I often were receiving an info that there is no ship for warp ( as well as today), Restarting the game corrected this problem and warping went fine. Only today I lost my CV.

I triggered CSW again for you.

You have to login to HWS NA, move with your jetpack and wait up to 5 minutes.

thanks

Verzonden vanuit Mail voor Windows 10

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.