Lost goods placed in blueprint factory

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Purchased goods in market place. Placed them in blueprint factory but now no longer showing.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> nickshaw1

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> c20:30 25 Feb

On which Playfield?
=> Homeworld

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Return/replace my goods please.

Hi, @nickshaw1.

This is a bit difficult issue. We have no logs over the blueprint factory. We can’t see what you lost or how from in there.
Was it a very heavy loss to you? If so, the best I can do is to take your word for it, and return the most important items you lost.
I just need to know what it was?

hey,
What good did you purchase ? also can you send us a screenshot of your bp factory plz.
Also did you change computers ?

Thanks

2 Likes

@nickshaw1
The big issue here is, that you reply via email. But only I see and receive the mail.
The whole idea of a forum ticket though is, that others can help me / help you.
I was gone over the weekend so it was lost time for you because of the mail.

Have to check again how I can turn off the mail reply.

Regarding your message in the mail:

Seems when landing my ship has got mixed up with another ship? I suspect the owner of that ship may have had a nice surprise and got free my zas and erestrum?

Technically your BP Factory resources can’t be transfered to another player, no worry.

During a disconnect all kind of issues can happen. We are in the void here.

As Dark said, we do a one-time blind faith restore for now:

I put them in your backpack now.
Have fun.

1 Like

Hi - thanks for the advice on where to send emails and I will ensure i use this forum. Also thanks for sending the goods. I am still down as whilst you kindly sent what I purchased I already had some goods. The total needed was in the screen shot i sent of the of the BP factory i.e. 7730 of each. Are you able to top up? BTW not a big issue but both the ships I took to the Homeworld are still a bit screwed up with changed colour scheme and more importantly a different device list (although if I scroll down the actual devices are at the bottom.

Once again huge thanks for the support :))

The color issue can be fixed with a repair bay, if you saved the template.

You sent me the screenshot of your Marketplace purchase and I gave you exactly that.
I don’t see 7730 each.
Can’t do more about it.

Thanks

Hi - it was the first screen shot at the start of he email that showed the blueprint for the ship I am building. Following the purchase I placed in the goods I bought plus those I already had in the factory and topped it up to the required amount to complete.

Once again thanks :slight_smile:

Ah, you mean you are missing still 3620 Erestrum Ingot and 2320 Zascosium Ingot. The difference of your completed blueprint, which we can’t know what happened.

Ok then. Done now.

You stars - thank you so much for the great support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.