Lost inventory in Fed HQ - House not appearing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I came back to home planet after the whole saturday farming missions and i saw the name of my home in red… pretty strange. When i open my main storage box to place all the stuff i get the typical error "continue/send mail/…), i reconnect and i spawn at ECC hq service without my epic light armor, without all the stuff in the backpack and with my hotbar stuff still there.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA)
=> Eu server

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 12/07 00:30 aprox

On which Playfield?
=> Federation HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> My home is no longer appearing in the structure commander??!! (I didnt create any faction / join / or something like this)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> not in the list… ¿?

How can we help you now?
=>

This is what i had in the inventory, i took this from player info

i was waiting for this morning restart to check if everything fixed but no, still the same.

I just saw i have no UP, the tech tree is totally locked, like a fresh start, i dont understand anything. I removed the claim land device and now i cant make a new one…

I need those “typical” Error log, so I can send it to Eleon, so they can fix it.

We can’t fix Armors but I restored the backpack due this bug.
Don’t know about your base though. Would need name or ID, which you can get by remember or in console “di”.

The issue with the base was already fixed, i forgot to activate the alien core, someone very gentle helped me out with that. It’s ok about the armor, even though is pretty hard to find
but it’ll be good, Thank you Rexxus for the support and your hard work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.