Lost lot of things with OCD:PUT

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I just use the OCD:PUT and before clic on send, to do some space in my OCD i have do OCD:GET, and all my item there was in the OCD:PUT window disappear

Player(s) with issue:
=> Extremousse

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=>
~19:45 (GMT+2) ( sorry i don’t i have the in-game time only the time mark on my discord message send)
Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> if it’s possible i would like to have my 44k gold ingot back, they was
paradoxically for upgrade my ocd x) the rest of my shit I can farm them again don’t worry it’s okay, my bad…
Thanks for reading me, have a nice day whatever you answer me ! :slight_smile:

time was about 20:30 i belive :slight_smile:

If you take in game time I ask on chat, it’s not. A have try on discord before asking you, so 19h45 seems good =)

1 Like

Hey,

sorry, but we can’t track that and therefore not replace it :frowning:

he was active in chat arround how he finnaly could make another jump for the ocd!
also, contacted me directly as soon as he saw this happened!

Not that it is much, but hope you @Jascha will take it as a short proofe of game! Take a look at his latest activities, planets he has been on!
He worked hard on getting enough for a new ocd level!

Just wanted to give my words for this player!

Hello,
Ok , I understand Jascha. Thanks for your time !

And if you want to follow dQgnflua idea, you can check earlier in the day i was a looong time in Black Hole zone, I have mine all gold asteroids was not protect by turrets ^^ I come back to home with approximatively 220k gold ore !
A really nice run, to pay a really nice lesson … xD

OK,

I’ll do it out of good faith :wink:
I restored most of it.

2 Likes

Thank you @Jascha for my hours of farming <3 Moreover I think a “WARNING” message next to the OCD command can prevent this kind of error, like " Caution be SURE to clic send before close or swicht windows or you will lose the stuff you put in", less work for you and less salt for us :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.