Lost part of ship after random disconnect

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Half my ship is missing.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Zipursky

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Augutst 30th 650 am

On which Playfield?
=> ETA 32301 II sector/space

Structure Name(s)?
=>
HMCS ZURS
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9956201

How can we help you now?
=> Please if possible restore my ship and lost items. I have no video proof or any other way of proving I actually had a complete ship before the glitch occured. I also don’t have an itemized list of the lost items. So maybe I am equally screwed.

good morning…
few of us are trying to reproduce this nasty bug for the dev’s without success, can you plz tell us what u we’re exactly doing or anything special / upgrades in your ship plz.

regarding ship bug, admin will get back to you

Hey,

restored it.
Please turn on rotation in ship menue again.

@Jascha
sent u a pm in discord…

Thanks for help, it’s appreciated.

Is there a way to restore the SV that was in the CV. I don;t have an ID for the ship as it’s now gone from the structure commander tab. HCMS Sawhorse was its name.

Cheers

Just installed the antimatter warp drive and wanted to take it out for a spin. Made a couple long jumps and ended up in an unexplored system. The one where the red box comes up and says no data available. Jumped to a couple systems in the sector mining asteroids. Was moving to second asteroid in the same system, was in map view with cruise control on, and had some constructors going making ingots. Prior to the issue I started experiencing lag spikes and disconnect message popped up. Waited and it went away. After a few seconds or so off that message I was kicked. Relogged in but noticed my ship didn’t pop in at the same time there was a delay. Resumed cruise control and was just opening up map view when kicked again. After this relog ship again took longer to show up and was missing a large chunk.

your SV should be there too:

But it seems someone restored it yesterday.

About the other one. Please create a new ticket since we need ID etc again. Sorry to hear that

Sorry I did not see you already made tickets. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.