Lost Ship with Cargo due to hidden/invisible Alien Base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I flew in direction of the Spaceport on the Starterplanet of Freelancers, as i got oneshot in the cockpit. till they destroyed the other, all thrusters and storages got popped and the ship fell from the sky.
I got shot on the Ground by the Base and were not able to recover the popped Containers, as it was open Grounds and i got my Ass handed a few Times right after spawning near there.
As i couldnt spawn in my Base because i still got no Clone Chamber (wich i was looking for Materials to build it as i got shot) i spawned at the Spaceport…
Well beeing there with nothing but a few Golems around to kill me and 9 Miles to my Base wich i were not able to reach without Vehicle or proper Weapon, i decided to start over again…
It would not have been that bad of a Decicion, if the timer of the weekly faction Bonus would reset together with the restart.
Now im Stuck in a new Game without the Mats and the Basecore from the initial Bonus…
I know it is kind of my Fault, to expect no Heavy Armed Alien Bases on the Starter Planet, but hey… we all learn something new every Day ;p
BTW: I was in a one Man Faction also, so i had to make a new one as noone could let me in…

Player(s) with issue: oOAlastorOo
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 21:15
Playfield: Freelancer Cryo
Structure Name(s): No Clue… still had an rebuild sv with original name and a Base without Name
Structure ID(s): Dont know :frowning:
How can we help you now: It would be nice, if it would be possible to either reset the 7 Day Bonus Timer, so i got the same progression as before, or to merge my old Base into my Asset if possible, so i get the Basecore and a few Materials in it.

Hello @oOAlastorOo

I see… because I can’t find your structure I have reset the fa:supply command for you for now.
All starter planets will be reworked for the next season.

Thanks, that will help me getting Things rolling :wink:
I appreciate the fast and nice Support, i think i made a lucky choice here after a Metric Ton of Failservers wich had noone and were constantly off :slight_smile:

greetings

oOAlastorOo

1 Like

You’re welcome!
And thanks for the nice words!
Have fun and even more on the new coming HWS season.

Greetings and good night

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.