Lost ships in csw

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i was csw from eu to na with 2 ships both got deleted .when i was logging to na i got message that the server playfeild crosswarp had error . i logged out close game log in but no ships.i see 1 ship in structure manager the other cant find in manager either server.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> DIENEKES

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>
EU
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>
15 3 2024 08:10 about
On which Playfield?
=> csw eu

Structure Name(s)?
=> diens madusa, the ambassador

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 11213477 dies medusa, the other doesnt exist to write id

How can we help you now?
=> pls restore my ships i tried to restore the 1 i see but no luck

Hi. Neither of these exist on either server. I need the right names please.

Diens Medusa 11213477 id
The Ambassador RE ,cant find this ship on any manager

Diens madusa its sv , The Ambassador RE CV class 10

Thanks, those were it.

I can’t say for sure why, but they were both deleted. Maybe by the common docking bug. If you do cb:restore:ID on each of them, that should bring them back.

If you can’t see them in Structure Commander, you just need to toggle the green eye up top. Then you can see deleted structures.

i see the medusa i tried restoring but nothink , the ambassador i cant see at ll on manager to get id

You’re probably just not using the newest version of the structure. It’s very important that you use the right ID, which is not the one you gave, but 12030560.
Higher ID means newer structure.

Then you didn’t toggle the little eye like I told you to :grin:
It has to look like this before you can see deleted structures:

The Ambassador doesnt exist for me and i do restore medusa but it doesnt come to me it must be mad cause i left her allone:)

There can be multiple deleted structures with the same name. You’re most likely just looking at the wrong Diens Medusa in Structure Commander.

But for now I just restored them both.

You are the greatest admin always battle ready. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.