Lost So much.... in afk for few weeks, normal?

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Lost my base, 2 Capital, 2-3 Small vessel

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Long time not connected

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Don’t know

On which Playfield?
=> EUIUR2

Structure Name(s)?
=> Waystation - Navette - Styleto - Guardian(this one with a bought Alien Core)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> They are no longer there…

How can we help you now?
=> There is no warning about those wipe, thought I was in a good sector to leave them safe. Just normal deleted rules I guess?

hey and welcomes to HWS,
on entry to HWS there is information on HWS at the login page to the server, this tells u that u have roughly 2 weeks of structures not being touched that will be deleted due to inactivity to stabilise server performance

if you google hws connect you can find out plenty of information about HWS and its features…

but i’m not admin… just pointing you to the right direction for information about what HWS is and what we do…

plz utilise all info that you find to increase your stay here, admins wont be on now until 8-9 am (use cb:time) and then they’l decide on their course of action.

thanks again for playing, but plz google hws connect and take note of server times and settings…

2 Likes

HI, I know that, but on last news the big wipe wasnt planned yet. I’ve lost so much that is the end for me that is for sure…

You have to use (touch) all your structures at least once every 15 days or they are automatically deleted by the game.
If you didn’t play “for few weeks” then this is why your structures were deleted.

It tells you this information before you even connect to the server.
See screenshot below

So as you can see, if it was longer than 15 days since you used those structures then it is 100% normal they were deleted.

Make sure to read the ENTIRE guide as well if you haven’t already done so. This is super important if you plan on playing here, don’t skip this.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t find your server. I need your steam/ingame name to be able to at least somehow find your structures - if they are still in our backups. (as others said)

1 Like

Yeah I knew about it, didnt experienced it yet. My bads I know lol. My name is Patofnickof too, [spm] faction.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry for the delay @Patofnickof
I checked and couldn’t find you on the HWS EU server at all.
On NA however I didn’t find your mentioned structures, only those:
So I think, on EU too much time has passed, sry.

1 Like

Those are the one active that belongs to my old faction member. Thanks a lot then, it was nice playing on your server. Good luck with the HWSPlus. Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.