Market delivery failed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i bought 3 quantums at ecc marketplace for 7.5 mio each but they did’nt arrive. first i bought 2 at once. the money was taken from my account but i still didn’t get the message for it in the dashboard on connect, also the amount of 5 quantums which the seller offers didn’t dicrease to 3. then i bought another one and the same thing happened. i don’t get the quantums, it does not discount the amount from the seller and i don’t get the line in the dashborad that i used money. but the money is gone though.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20:35

On which Playfield?
=> Homeworld PVE, EGS HQ Space Outpost

Structure Name(s)?
=> -

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> -

How can we help you now?
=> Could you pls transfer me the 3 Cv Quantums or the 22.5 mio credits?

Please help

Hello @VanTares
Hm, in your HWS Connect logs on RE there should be something like that
But I don’t know why items didn’t arrived or why not subt. for the seller.
If you can, please test next time with a 1 credit trash item, if it works before doing the big item transactions and let me know if it worked.
As I announced, maybe something is missing from our site

I gave you the 22,5m credits back for now.

Hi Rexxus

Vielen lieben Dank. Ich werde wie Du es mir geraten hast vorgehen, sobald ich wieder on bin in ca 1h. Logs habe ich keine bekommen (Screenshot)

1 Like

i did how you suggested me and bought twice 1 shotgun ammo, it worked fine now, like it also worked in the past. unfortunately the quantums are not for sale anymore so i can’t tell about that transaction

Ok, vielen Dank fürs testen! :slight_smile:
Es gab noch einen bug heute Nacht, der gefixt wurde. Vllt war es das.
Leider konnte ich nicht sehen wer der initiale Verkäufer von den Quantums war.
Aber da der Marketplace ja jetzt alle Reforged Eden items akzeptiert, wird bald ein reger Händler Krieg ausbrechen :wink:

Ich hatte noch Kontakt zum Verkäufer, “Mosquito”. Die Quantums wurden nicht verkauft. Offenbar hat er sie vom Markt zurückgezogen bis das mit dem Bug geklärt ist, wegen des relativ hohen Preises.

Ich freue mich schon auf den Händler Krieg :slight_smile:

Ach ja und übrigens… Riesen Kompliment und Danke für RE. Es ist genial. Auf sowas warte ich was Empyrion angeht schon Jahre, genau das hatte dem Spiel gefehlt. Und die vielen liebevollen Details. Bitte weiter so :))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.