Market purchase no items

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I purchased 3000 Sathium and 9000 iron ore, at the ECC EGS self service market… and nothing appeared in my inventory because it was already full… but it also never ended up in the pending menu either.
Player(s) with issue: Guardian
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): 8-feb-2018- roughly between 15:00-15:30
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): ECC
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Restore items which never arrived?

Hello,

as written to others as well: we don’t have control over that ingame marketplace and always strongly recommend to use our HWS Marketplace. With that we can at least track everything and help properly.

Because in your case I’m totally blind and don’t know when and what you purchased or not from log perspective.

Wondering though why you want to get something if your inventory is full anyways but that is your business.

So overall I can’t help that good here. Ideally a video would proof all of that and help us but nobody does it.
Also if you buy stuff you have 30 minutes time to pick it up. Otherwise it is wasted money anyways too.

From the logs I saw you got some sathium ingots but you said Ore. As I said I am blind and it would be a trust thing here.
Only thing what can help is if you tell me how much money you wasted, then I can track it I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.