Marketplace is eating materials

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I listed a ton of items on the marketplace from ocd like normal. Went through the list and adjusted prices on 6 items. Those items are not listed on the marketplace and I’m worried I lost a ton of materials in the process.

It seems like the issue only happened as I went back in to edit the price on those items that they disappeared on my end and in the market.

Here is the list of trade #'s shown in the dashboard on the items I lost:

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RoP

Server? (EU or NA)
=> N/A

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Between 20-08-18 17:10 and 20-08-18 17:15

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> No structures involved

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Please find those items and either place them back on the market for me or drop them back into the ocd so that I may post them again.

Hey @RoP

Hm, I see your items in the marketplace. Did you refresh your browser?

Rexxus,
This is what I show on my end using the Chrome browser. I have control refreshed and even logged out of HWS and back into HWS. Something is weird for sure!

74611 is shown on your screenshot but you said you lost it?
Also filter only for your trades in the filter and you see everything from you.

Okay, I figured out the issue and sorry for wasting your time on this sir. I open up connect on a new browser and it showed all the items. I reinstalled chrome and wouldn’t you know it showed the all the items as well. Must have been a bug in Chrome.

Thanks for the rocking server Rex!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.