Missing hydrogen/water generators

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
I had 2 water generators and 4 hydrogen generators running outside my base, when I logged in today I noticed they were missing. The 2 oxygen generators are still there and I have a land claim device active, so I can’t think of a reason the other generators wouldn’t be there. This happened on Earth near the base Azimuth Earth Outpost.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
Jumarak

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
HWS+ EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
Between 04-Jul and 05-Jul

On which Playfield?
Earth

Structure Name(s)?
Azimuth Earth Outpost

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
If it isn’t possible to reproduce/debug this issue, could I be compensated for the loss? each generator would have been half filled with fusion packs and should have generated around 827 of whatever they were producing (this is what was in the remaining oxygen generators when I logged in).

Hi, it sounds like you built too close to a deposit, and then a deposit wipe happened.
That would remove your placeables.

Sadly I don’t think there’s much we can do to help you, since there are no logs regarding such placeables.

I’d had those generators there for the better part of a week without issue, and I’ve never seen any deposits anywhere nearby. This is right next to my base and right next to two other generators that were unaffected.

It’s a bit worrying that stuff I place can just randomly disappear without any indication, especially since that was my main way of sourcing hydrogen. I guess if there’s nothing that can be done then I just have to accept it as another glitchy part of the game, still, not great for confidence.

I can’t tell you why they disappeared, and there are no logs about such things, so the admins can’t check either.

Such small peaceable items on the ground are in general buggy sometimes in empyrion :grimacing:
The only thing you can really do is to empty them often, to be on the safe side.

Both down worry, for real structures (bases, SVs, HVs, CVs) there are logs so those you don’t need to worry about. They can also be restored.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.