MOST of my ships vanished

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Iv had 3 ships go missing, they are not even in my registry anymore

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> StuB0b

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Iv had three ships go missing, they where docked to my CV.

On which Playfield?
=> In the freelancer HQ sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> One was called The HWS Starter CV (My own designe) One was the SI-Hellbat [T3], and the third HG Miner [Also my own designe]

Structure ID(s) (Open in game console and type di)?
=> I honestly dont remember the id’s off the top of my head, I would have looked in my registry for them but they are gone.

How can we help you now?
=> Dont know if its possible but Id like my ships back. I haven’t played for a few weeks but they should not have just vanished.

The Starter ship I had heavly modified in game replcaing the hull completely with xeno blocks.

Hey,

hm a few weeks? There is a auto deletion of structures after 15 days if you don’t touch them.
I don’t find those ships in any logs or backups anymore.

I found a few old backup logs where they appear in and the last entrance is from 24.08. . Thats over a month ago. those ships are then deleted completly from the server. Sorry.

See the guide about auto deletion of structures on the server

2.2 15-Day Deletion Timer for Not ‘Touched’ Structures.
After 15-days, a structure not ‘touched’(interacted with) will be deleted by the server. You or others must minimally ‘touch’ a structure every 15-days to avoid deletion.

touch means literally standing on top of the structure or walking on the blocks. HWS Structure Commander (via HWS Connect) displays the number of days since a structure was last touched. Using the Control Menu ( P ) is NOT considered touching.

I have been logging in, but thats sad, I really like my ships. ;/

Its not just logging in Stu, you need to touch them every 14 days.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.