Moving Day - Mars

The following factions (no members present online) had their CVs and attached fleet of SVs / HVs moved into Mars orbit - just above the asteroid belt.

• XCP

Per the rules posted in the HWS Guide, a player may only return to a starter planet to pick up a new faction member, help new players (then leave), or if he/she reset their character.

I screen-shotted this and future moves and will DM Rex about it.

Again - no owners or faction members were online to move the ship or explain their presence.

Park in space, fellas - not on the starter planets.

808 - Thanks for moving your stuff in advance and saving me the trouble.

Be sure to watch for possible changes to the policy regarding parking in space near the starter planets.

3 Likes

Good job super Kptnkurt

[quote=“KptnKurt, post:1, topic:2150”]
Per the rules posted in the HWS Guide, a player may only return to a starter planet to pick up a new faction member, help new players (then leave), or if he/she reset their character.
[/quote]And if you die without a clone/medic station. But you are supposed to leave the planet asap in that case. Hopefully in 5.0 we can respawn on our faction planet.

Well Mr kptnKurt. If you want to play by the rules then get your giant pyramid CV’s off the planet. That rule clearly stats that if you are going to help players you can only go in a SV down to the planet AND you can only have 1 CV in Milky Way space.

So before calling out others how about you start by following the very rule you are quoting.

You are extremely ignorant.

Kurt does more than anybody to help out the community, especially those starting out. He also has admin privileges.

He works hard to see the rules enforced.

Instead of immediately punishing those involved, he made this very respectful and patient forum post giving those involved a warning.

What is he met with instead? A very rude and ignorant post by Darkwulf.

Disgusting.

Thanks KptnKurt for your efforts. I am sorry for bad apples like Darkwulf.

2 Likes

Terrible post and soo wrong… And Im glad that Kurt is there. Btw the pyramid have free stuff for new people like YOU.

Thanks KptnKurt

hehe relax man.

Im just poking fun at the admin. Im glad you jumped to his defense tho. he is very helpful to the new players.

Touche !

I once asked a cop why they fly around - going at least 10? 15? mph over the speed limit… no lights / no siren.

The logic in his reply was impeccable.

"If I went the speed limit, there would be a mile or two of traffic backed up behind me."

Something to that effect.

HWS has a base on Earth now and multiple vehicles are parked there.

They’ve been playing for some time now and are veteran players to be sure.

“Rules were made to be broken.” ?

No.

There are often exceptions to nearly every rule. :slight_smile:

The intent is to preserve the starter planets and their resources for beginning players - some, new to Empyrion.

The PvPers crave fresh meat and iron, so we must cast those who capable and ready for warp travel out into the void.

Darkwulf was merely battling what he felt was hypocrisy and don’t we all hate to see that?

Thanks much for your (and Ivanov’s) ardent defenses.

1 Like

Yeah I see the importance of what your doing. I’m a joke maker.