My account on your site not found and i loss all AM and CBD level

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> my account on your site deleted or not found. lost all my progress (AM,EB,CBD all)

Player(s) with issue:
=> Charons

Server:
=> Europe

Time (cb:time):
=> a few days a go whan i back tothe game

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> can you please resote my account and also i donated to your site to transfer monye for next wipe… please resore my account if you can. thanks :slight_smile:

Hey,

welcome back.
You have to be active ingame to see your data online.
Please login to the server, move a bit, then log in to HWS Connect and you will see all is still there.

If not, please let us know what exactly is missing.

I do not see any donations at the moment and I also see you not beeing online for 8 month = Multiple wipes inbetween.

Hi.

Yes i started on EU server and not US and got all the progress.
I donated last time i played and did not use it at all (quit the game for 8 mounth).
maybe you can restore it to current sesion please?

Hey,

I see only one donation about Spawn blueprints. That is reset every wipe and you should have it. If you donated something else, please send us your receipt ID in a pm.

Other then that, there is nothing we can restore from a previous season.

Hi.

The blueprint donation is good for only one wipe or its count reset after wipe and i can use it again? (If used).

Thank you for great and fast support.

пн, 4 февр. 2019 г., 22:00 Jascha via Forum HWS | Empyrion Multiplayer Homeworld Server [email protected]:

Hey,

its reset every wipe, so you can use it again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.