======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>My base was taken.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Eastcoastwolf

Server? (EU or NA)
=>
NA
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Thursday, 28 January 2021 00:55

On which Playfield?
=> Tsabibur [F] ~ UKAZ 128 I

Structure Name(s)?
=> Polaris Scarab

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10720823

How can we help you now?
=> I like it back please, as I was unaware of this restriction. Can I get one warning? I’ll delete another base in exchange.

global limits for private structures are 5 of each in PvE sectors, 5 each in PvP. u can use the egs:buyshipback:ID if it was taken and showing HWS as the faction. 1st buyback of each season is free.

just a small correction there, limits are: 5 in PVE, 2 in PVP

rex had changed it to 5 last season. guessing he didn’t update the guide or he changed it back.

I set it back to you.

1 Like

Thank you!

Can I buy more, or is this the set number for everyone?

global limits for everyone. this helps minimize lag issues. the more structures, the more lag :frowning:

see here for more info:

Ok good to know, thanks. I’m not sure if this is related to my issue, but I had a base at Go[K] ~ Iteirmah Moon, and now it’s gone. But when I check the registry it shows I have a base there. I have no structure there. How can I remove this from the registry?

are u sure it is not just a waypoint? they do not vanish when the structure does. try resetting all waypoints on the bottom of the registry. can be very annoying at times because some waypoints cannot be removed as of yet.

Try checking Structure Commander on HWS Connect if it’s there. If HWS Connect says it’s there, it’s probably there.
Otherwise, it might be a waypoint like Bob said above.

cool, ty

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.