My blueprint lybrary don't refresh it seems

Hi, I made a CV exceeding the restrictions of weapon, I changed it on my creative session and overwited it and it still appears orange on the server.
and there is also another build I made a HV, not orange but I decided to update it into a newer version and the updated blueprint seems to stay the old one ??..
EDIT: Blueprint works accordingly :slight_smile: the problem of orange one still the same tough, no turrets issue, no crops in it, I will check more about some blocks Idk

=>

Player(s) with issue? BenToe
=>

Server? *EU *

I just need some information about non-updating blueprint, is there a delay ? EDIT: Not a blueprint issue, more like a block count or something ? Its T5
=>

Thanks a lot and have a good day

check for over overlimit weapons and crops. those are usually the culprits. also you’re only allowed to have two cockpits

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I figured out there is no blueprint problem its just that the coponents required are more than in the base game =)

Still orange tough, checked the turrets, Ok, and I got no crops on it

Thanks anyway for the help

Can you try going to the workshop and search for HWS Creative Scenario. Then start a game in there and go to console and write prefabinfo <blueprint name>. That should tell you what causes the issue.

If you do this on the live multiplayer server, you’ll probably be auto kicked or banned, do it in SP :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah thanks a lot thats a very good advice I will do this :wink:
Spend 5 days on this build haha I will finally found whats wrong

1 Like

Oh this says no prefab found :confused: I tried with " / ’ / <> / and without sings this is weird

You have to put the blueprint name in single quotes ‘Like This’

You also have to capitalize each word in the blueprint name.

3 Likes

thanks I will try that

Thanks this worked for me I know wich block is a problem, constructing by symmetry… 2 repair console haha

Have a good day, help here is fast and good, thanks :wink:

Ready to see you Ingame :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.