My Character and Progress resets once i reconnect!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I started playing again yesterday and I leveled up my char to level 5, gathered enough for the first hover vessel and logged out. Then today I logged back in and realised that my character was wiped. I was level 1 again with nothing. So I started again and played to level 7 with a small base and a hover vessel. Then I had a small problem with my client and restarted the game. Once logged back in my character was wiped again.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Steam Community :: Rafiki

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Started yesterday, continued today. 5pm MESZ

On which Playfield?
=> On the starter planed haven

Structure Name(s)?
=> didn’t name any of my structures, so BA Base and HV Hover Vessel

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> not relevant I think

How can we help you now?
=> I need to know that this is not happening again, cause if it will playing is useless when needing to start over everytime.

that should not happen at all. verify your steam files and join the server directly without joining a single player game or a different server. level up a little bit then restart the client to see if it continues.

im not at all going to restart again without compensation. i know that you don’t have to compensate shit but my motivation is gone to start over again.

this game is very buggy even though it carries a full version release, most of us that have been here for a while have gotten used to several workarounds. I’m only trying to assist you into being able to play. The community can assist with gathering many materials. after a while, you will see what you have lost is very small in comparison to what you will eventually lose later on.

Willkommen auf HWS RE @BDOLF

also das sind alle logs, die wir von dir haben:

Ist ein Problem, dass ich so noch nicht vorher gehört habe.
Kannst du bitte ein Screenshot von deinem Spieler schicken?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.