My ship was taken by HWS

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
My ship was taken while mining in blackhole
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
Yalcore
Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 08/06/23

On which Playfield?
=> Blackhole

Structure Name(s)?
=> Didnt have a name

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> i want my bloody ship back. Took days to build and have no idea why it was taken!!!

black hole is restricted by class size (class 5), you get multiple warnings while there… noticing these warnings will save alot of headaches…
if the cv is over the size then yes… HWS server will take it…

this is up to the player to notice and change their cv accordinly, and yes the warnings are active.

you can either use cb:buyshipback:(id), or wait for admins… but they’re are now in bed and wont be up for at least 8 hours…

1 Like

Hey,
no Name and No ID does not really help us. And not even what kind of ship was taken.
I think I found the CV you mentioned. I restored it close to you. Might have to change the faction as soon as it spawns.

Thankyou for response but it was only class 2. I believe it was becuase i was not in a faction

Thankyou. So do i need to be in a faction to mine in the Blackhole?

it is a good idea. most PvP playfields restrict private vessels to avoid exploits of the past.

making a faction is easy and doesn’t cost anything. press tab, click the 3 people, select ur origin, then hit the create button. name ur faction and pick the initials.

once the faction is created, P on ur ship then click the drop-down that says private to swap back and forth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.