My SV locked up and won't move

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Approached an ore deposit, looked down at it in my SV driller and it locked up and won’t move. Not overloaded, cruised over fine but when I looked down at the ore deposit my SV locked up. Guns still fire, drills too. I can access the inventory, plenty of fuel, plenty of thrust.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Magnificon

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Just prior to 2200

On which Playfield?
=> Morph in the Support System

Structure Name(s)?
=> Thrill Drill

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 4364950

How can we help you now?
=> Can you either unlock this ship or spawn my a new one?

have u tried restarting the game yet?

Relogged, restarted steam, restarted windows, no joy. Getshiphere, getshipdown worked, but the ship still won’t move

sounds like an old “flypaper” bug. if a server restart hasn’t fixed it, it may need admin intervention :frowning:

Im having the same issue except both my cvs and svs are in the planet MORPH in SUP system. theyre literally frozen in mid air. A few of our other members same issue

Never mind admin, I scrapped my frozen ships. There are three other players on Morph with stuck ships, if you could figure out and fix this planet I would appreciate it. I’m afraid to touch my brand new CV.

You and all other should make a ticket with the ID please. Can’t know which are stuck and which not.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.