NA friendzone. Free hugs

Drink the koolaide. I’m glad you think this, means we really are that good.

So relieved you didn’t, really hard person to deal with. As obvious on these forums.

Blind cat really is a fitting name.

1 Like

@RexXxuS

Bring back HQ planets that are pvp on the weekends!

Was that the HWS 5 magical value a lot of people voted in the survey?

I don’t know… it was monday - friday Origin locked + PvE and weekend free for everyone + PvP.

Noobs got stomped all the time… Alliances cried… but I wanted to refactor the Alliance vs Alliance guilty system anyways… hm

Mate, we only ask people to join us who do not whine and find excuses for the reason why they lose.

When you start most of your posts with “if only it was fair” or “you win because you fight on the edge of render”.

Accusing TAW of only defending on the edge of render distance is rubbish… you think they are that organized (Sorry Abrum/State).

As for pushing our own agenda, please publish the statements you are referring to and provide supporting evidence as to why this agenda is only suitable for ACP. I look forward to analyzing your arguments and providing rebuttles or agreeing with you if you can make a reasonable argument.

1 Like

Here is what I enjoyed most about the various ‘seasons’.

4.0 - Gold Planet and PvE/PvP rotation planets.
5.0 - Origin planets being PvP on the weekends (or was that 6.0… I can’t remember it is all one big blur)
6.0 - Tractor beams (jokes)
7.0 - Better and less laggy CV combat/modified config files to improve combat.

Regarding noobs getting stomped, that is an issue. Bringing back OLP could resolve part of that though, as could keep Peacekeeper open as a viable option for people to park their CV/SV. Then if they want to keep a mining operation on the HQ planets they would have to band together to defend it?

look Ranzeth, try not to confuse being difficult with the fact i am just fighting my corner as well as my point wich is quite simple.

1.Because Optimisasion of PvP is still verry bad, Bases in a PvP playfeild realy dosnt make any sense at all
so put bases in PvE where people dont fight NO LAG simple. so i am saying leave GG for PvP ie HV’s and
SV’ i dont understand PvPing with bases its a little silly to be fair. Maby Rex can build a playfeild where you
people who like PvP’ing with bases can go, so the rest of us can go fight fair and with less problems with lag.

1. Base sniping ive said enough about it to be fair

2. regards the balancing alot of us dont take the game quite so serous as you guy’s, we just like to get on mine
    gold do a little PvP. i dont see the need to set up a giant EMPIRE that controles huge plots of land and
    just make the playfeild genraly crapy. all you do is force new plays away if thats your goal then fair enough.
    the NA server has gone Toxic in regards to Meta/gamplay.

3. as Far as me having a Agenda i do, and its this to have a ballaced server that most of the people can enjoy
    and give people the chance to move forward in the game without being extorted. New people being KOS’ed
    on golden globe in a crapy tired miner without provication other from being there does nothing to help grow
    the server.

4. As far as wiping the floor and dirinking coolaid, watch the video of us sending you all packing at the HWS
    tank battle if you want proof of a fair mesured fight.

If all of you just want to make huge factions/aliance and just kill the server thats up you, but if you want to
    help role out a good server where not only the people at the top get a good exsperience. we are always
    willing to comprimise but at the moment it seems like you want your cake etc.

Also if you dont like losing or defending a huge base have it in a PvE playfeild and guess what it will be
    there when you get back on its really that easy. i get that you want to have a masive base it the place its all
    happening but not have to defend it but all that does is lag out the playfeild and hinder SV/HV fighting!.

Ya know the only reason we allied with TAW and HPG was because of OP4. You guys allied with 4 5 factions in 7.0

always-here-for-you-i-love-you-all

1 Like
Animated gif uploaded by Spacy. Find images and videos about cute and funny on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love.

Sure, but i wasnt around with Op4 then.

Base Sniping

I think it is great, though i wish bases had to be built by hand right now. That is the only change I want to that meta.

Giant Empire

Because if we didn’t our enemies would roll us off while we are sleeping, and we would wake up to no ships. We do not want to live on a PvE donator planet, we find it more interesting living in PvP, but without OLP the only way to survive is via empire.

General Playfield Performance

We are playing a sandbox game the way we want to play it. If the end result is that the playfield has poor performance that is an optimization problem, not a “we are playing in the sandbox the wrong way” problem.

Blanket Statment To Most Of Your Responses

80% of what you posted is not supported by facts or reference sources. Which means you are not attempting to debate, you are just trying to force an opinion on others and that is wrong.

You say we make GG a horrible place for people? By doing what… shooting them in a PvP zone? I have lived on GG since 4.0 and tried to live on it in 3.0, I never once blamed the people who shot me and killed me when I arrived for ruining my experience. I chose to go into a PvP playfield - my choice, which means I deal with the consequences.

TAW provides extra content to new players by allowing them to mine in ‘end game’ style ships, that shows new players what they can work towards achieving. That in itself is enriching their experience and providing new players with extra resources to get a head start.

I have never seen anyone from your side try and allow others to just come to Homeworld and set up a base, mine for hours, and then leave unmolested. @TacoIsland would probably smack you around for trying to do so.

Summary

If you want a fair balanced server, start with making suggestions that are backed by facts and not opinions. You will also need to define what you think is fair and balanced. Saying that everyone should have open access to Golden Globe is fine and dandy - but why should they? It is a PvP playfield, people understand that if they go down their they will be shot. If Rex wanted it to be fair, he would have made it a PvE playfield. GG and Homeworld are PvP hotspots, which means that there is no such thing as fair combat.Simply play by the server rules, do not exploit and do your best to win and have fun. If you get killed/rolled/destroyed… well it is PvP you know what you were gettig yourself into.

download%20(1)

1 Like

We actually gave the rebels credit for keeping us fighting right on the render distance, as thats* where we seemed to be a lot of the fights. But ya…we are that organized…

Don’t lie. Or i’ll pull get Alfonz in here and we can discuss the Formpedo incident.

1 Like

Giant Empire

Because if we didn’t our enemies would roll us off while we are sleeping, and we would wake up to no ships. We do not want to live on a PvE donator planet, we find it more interesting living in PvP, but without OLP the only way to survive is via empire.

This is why your donor planet spiked in cores enough to start getting taxed the same day OLP was removed on NA? Because you don’t base from there? lol

I have never seen anyone from your side try and allow others to just come to Homeworld and set up a base, mine for hours, and then leave unmolested.

We did. You’re so seldom on HW though. Can’t blame you for not noticing.

the Formpedo incident.

I wish to hear more about this…

Yes, we spiked in core count shortly after OLP was removed due to the “SNA incident”. After that we had a few players stop playing actively, so we’ve had a number of cores sitting around unused. That said, we are not being taxed as our core count has not reached the tax threshold yet.

Homeoworld

When I do go to Homeworld, I see the wreckage of a number of faction structures. If people to go Homeworld, they must never talk about it in Golbal chat. When people go to GG they talk about it all the time either before, during or after.

Formpedo

It’s more of an inside joke between Alfonz and I, though it does invovle TAW…

I found a 1 man miner last night as a matter of fact… it was funny, I rolled up on him in one of my small SVs and told him his HV was set to public. He set it to faction and I let him go, didn’t fire a shot at him.

See, I can be reasonable. : )

2 Likes

Seen plenty of people mine on HW and left them alone as well.

Only ones i go after is TAW/HPG/ACP if i ever see them around.

1 Like

Yup, lonely days. Watching a fleet of 30 CV’s and 7 bases all despawn.

Video, or it’s all hearsay:laughing:

To answer Ranzeth, who seems to be a member of these LOLstomping super factions on GG :

It is my only fun and pleasure on HWS, to build size 7,49 monster bases of armored concrete deep into the bedrock and chuckle all night exactly knowing the pain i caused to the self proclaimed „PVP server gods“ searching for my core. Very often they are not fast enough to find it till OLP comes in. Then they have to check if i am online later to continue and restart their single player/small faction griefing. Big fun !

It is their „this is my GG and no one shall live here without my permission !“ dictatorship attitude that we experience that often nowadays. I say, stop all these Erdogans, Putins, Trumps and Kim yung uns on HWS !

Of course i would prefer to fight all of you losers open but as Rexxus clearly stated he is supporting the mega factions and wont give others a chance to fight these.

Lol… well we all need aspirations.

Actually, this server has long (inadvertently) supported smaller factions. Even today, there is more benefit to being 3 or 4 “smaller factions” then joining into one mega faction. This is proven by Base/HV/SV “hard” limits on GG and Homeworld.