NA lost back pack need help please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Was raiding a zirax shrine. Was killed, and just then the five minute warning started blaring. I noted where my backpack was, respawned in a clone chamber in my ship which was nearby and went to retrieve the backpack, which took less than two minutes. Only the backpack was no longer there. I spent another minute looking around then with two minutes left I logged out. After restart, the backpack still was not where it should have been.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 11/6 at 22:55 to 23:15

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Zirax Shrine at -8376, 3048

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Will add structure ID in a minute.

How can we help you now?
=> recover contents of backpack, primarily epic shotgun, rocket launcher and laser rifle.

structure ID is 22147.

Hey,

I restored it but this is a big exception.
I could follow at least the trails in the logs this time, so I feel ok enough to do it.

But without video/picture proof, we can’t do this usualy since we are lacking to much logs.

Not sure if things changed that much, but I am not sure backpacks survive a restart.

Wow. after reading about the problems inherent in recovering backpacks I didn’t really expect recovery. Well done! And thank you.

Sometimes when you are focused on the game you lose track of the time etc. Situation could have been avoided I suppose.

(also, epic shotguns and rocket launchers seem harder to find in the market at the moment,… or is that just me?)

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.