Need base set to private

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I replaced the normal core in a base with a NPC core, following the directions for NPC cores (waiting 5 mins after spawn), but now I am unable to set the base as private. The only option available is Faction.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Azeryen

Server:
=> N/A

Time (cb:time):
=> 9/19/19 21:35

Playfield:
=> Winters Fury

Structure Name(s):
=> Obital Redoubt

Structure ID(s):
=> 1186454

How can we help you now:
=> I would like the base changed to private or I would like the drop down option back so I can set it over to private. Thanks!

You can ask an admin/owner of your faction to make it public, and then you can make it private :slight_smile:

Next time you place an alien core.
Do not use the AC command.

Hit the TAB key instead and you can access the control panel from the icons at the top, you will see the vessel set to" no faction" you can make private or faction from there.

If you use the AC command it defaults your alien core to faction which is annoying.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will try that in the future. I wasn’t able to access the structure using “P” so I wasn’t sure what else to do.

No problem :slight_smile: I only learned this info yesterday myself lol, been here a few seasons now.

I see it’s resolved!?

If this is really how things work now then perhaps we can get the guide updated with the most recent information? It sure could help a lot of players, since this keeps happening.

@RexXxuS

2 Likes

Good call and will do!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.