Need help to recover two missing ships

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I logged out about 24 to 36 hours ago. I had two ships parked on the tarmac.
When I logged back in, (oct 17 about 15:29 they were gone. I relogged twice, no luck,
then used cb:getshiphere:* twice and no result other than message, “ship moved” and
“ship was moved”.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Oct 17 a few minutes before 15:29 when I logged in I noticed the issue.

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> SV “beam me up” 465272
and CV “sparrow” 1975225

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1975225 and 465272

How can we help you now?
=> Need help in recovering them, advise some other solutions other than “getshiphere”.
noticed that in structure commander the items “manage” are greyed out/ disabled.

Logged in today, checked structure commander and it says the two ships in question were deleted. I didn’t delete them?

Hey,

I restored them now, please chekc them. The game wiped them on its own. So maybe no core in it?

Ships are here. The sparrow landed upside down at an angle leaning nose first on a structure.
(was an adventure getting back into the ship, fun actually, ty). The “beam me up” sensor for the rear doors does not function anymore.

Both had cores in them, both are showing in structure commander as deleted? Is this going to be a problem, why are they, (and why were they switched to deleted?) switched to deleted, I did not do this.

Also, the third ship Kriel-Accipitor id# 4016746 is also showing as deleted and is now not on the playing field, Freelancer HQ. Time and date was 10/19 5:36, when I logged in again, so it happened before that time.

Regarding the cores, will cores shut down if fuel runs out and automatically go to delete mode in structure commander?

Was this account hacked? There may be someone out for revenge for being banned a few days but that was on the NA server, not here EU?

Thank you for your assistance.

RD

OK, I jumped over to the account on the NA server, checked structure commander and note that the Kriel accipitor is now marked as deleted but is still on the playfield. Is this going to disappear.

Be aware that a few days ago I stealthed this accipitor and un-stealthed it, after which the problems with the disappearing ships started on the EU server. Maybe it is related maybe not, just FYI. Again I did nothing to delete the ships in structure commander, why are they showing as deleted in the filter?

RD

NM ships on NA server, I noted that in structure commander they show deleted but in another entry they show “not” deleted. Forgive me as I continue to become familiar with HWS software.

I also see that the “beam me up” and Sparrow also show as not deleted on EU server. Is there any way to remove the “deleted” entries in structure commander?

Speaking of Kriel Accipitors,… the one on the NA server, Freelancer HQ, id21517042, will not fly. Message I get is about there being an “undocked” ship on the accipitor. I tried docking the two that were in there to no effect, so I landed them outside on the tarmac. Accipitor still will not fly and gives the same message about an “undocked” being on board.
Whats up with that? I shut down and restarted the game, no help there.

RD

On a different issue. I went on a building spree on the NA base. I exceeded the lvl 7 limit, briefly
and have reduced it from 8.5 to 7.29. So its a red 7 atm. I had built some farms and when de-constructing them noted that the plant grow lights add .2 to the building level. Is there a quick reference chart that lists the added points of each item toward the building level?

TY

RD

The reason they disappeared is that you did not visit (touch) them in time check (cb:wipe).
The game then automatically removes them.

See the guide on how much time they are safe and how to properly touch them.
Sorry forgot to check that before.

Please keep this ticket simple and focused.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.