New HWS RE Season info announcement

Good evening, @everyone!

I apologize for my recent low activity; I’ve been quite busy with various matters. However, I want to remind you that the new season of RE is starting in just over a week, on <t:1697616000:F>.

Starting today, you will have access to global OCD and Recycle features to make the transition to the new season smoother. For our new players, a quick reminder: you can store your current items in the Orbital Cargo Drone (OCD), and they will be safe from the full wipe. So, it’s a good idea to keep playing and leveling up your OCD to carry even more items.

In addition, the new season will incorporate all recent RE patches, including War & Industry updates, along with some exciting changes I’ve made. Here are some highlights:

• We’ve made Golden Globe more challenging but also more rewarding with gold crust.
  • We’ve made a few adjustments to our Capture The Zone features (more details to come).
  • Expect changes to Star Fragment locations, including one in space. They will be more challenging but offer rewarding new trade routes.
  • Starter Planet changes regarding CSW; you’ll start with Light Armor.
  • And we’ll introduce more exciting stuff if time allows!

We want to express our gratitude for a fantastic season so far! In the next season, we aim to further enhance both PvE and PvP experiences, encouraging active and cooperative play, especially in the mid and end game. Thank you all!
Your HWS Team

P.S.: A new season 15% discount week is starting on Friday 13th as well Thanks for all of your support! :man_bowing:

4 Likes

Thanks for all your efforts and time making this the best server out there!!

2 Likes