haha guess! :smiley: outlanders of course

what Public Server?

i play on the public 50 server

Let’s go! :smiley:

Diary #1
Got kicked during intro video.

1 Like

forgot to say you need monster computer for it :stuck_out_tongue:

and it will take time for us to meet, i am so far out in the planet, to avoid raiders :stuck_out_tongue:

just downloading now…ill drop by when it has!

Diary #2
This planet has reaced his capactiy

yeah all servers is like that, you need to destroy someone elses base and build after that ^^

Diary #3
where the f is my T2 Drill?

Chisel for the win :wink:

damn its like empyrion with the lag lol…

Diary #4
The lag/fps in this game is like Empyrion multiplied by 1000 users * 1000 playfields

Diary #5
After another kick everyone was ported to the same location. My base? Who knows…

Diary #6
Wanted to create a private server with the name “HWS | The beginning…” … got “the name is already taken”.
Uninstalled Game

haha…so far its not looking good, should of known day 1, maybe in 6 months- year, ill give it 30 mins more and see

nope can’t even manage that

to anyone who has just arrived to the party, this game has potential but do not consider downloading for at least 6 months, very minimal pre structures to build, obviously a lot of bugs and not well optimized. One for the furutre though or perhaps single player for the time being!

Reminds me of Subnautica, in the very early days…and not as original or as much to see/do ATM

Has some multiplayer issues atm as expected, but on twitter they promise a patch tommorrow. Current state of affairs = 32 players max downed to 12 players on a server. Should be 32 again tommorrow. Let’s see how they handle their patches. Gonna keep an eye on it

Edit: The game also features the tag “mmo” on steam store page so I wonder where they’ll take this in the future.

I also have the game. It’s pretty cool. It will require a lot of work for them to address issues + improvements. But it’s day 2 in EA. The PVP is a bit (LOTS) broken for now. Too easy to just destroy someone effort.

The hunt for diamonds in the center of the planets core, really creepy place!

Say hello to Thranirum! :smiley: based on server 43!

Garden :wink:

Pretty shiny place and i got 60+ fps in multiplayer, not sure what people are complaining about :smiley: and vehicle factory in progress, i need to farm some more only :wink:

Tada! :smiley:

Oh shiettt…