NFA Faction Issues

Traders have a right to fight just as any other origin. There are no rules, to my knowledge, stating that traders can not attack other players. Please keep in mind the RP system in it’s current state is not very good, only due to the fact that there limitations to the game at the moment. In my opinion, the point of origins is to simply act guidelines as to what you want to focus on, but not limit your actions, as it should be. Now to my last point. [quote=“Equinox, post:1, topic:5448”]
I believe NFA has used an exploit or a hack to find our ship locations as they have taken them over in deep space. I dont believe they found it by chance or luck. Just want to let people know NFA have been up to some very sketchy things.
[/quote]

I will be blunt about this, the original reason this thread was made is because Equinox is upset that NFA paid FET a visit after their ships were found and broadcast by another player. Understandably, Equinox at the time was raging and lashing out at out at FET in chat, making accusations without proof and overall shit talk. If I were in his position I’d be upset too, but wouldn’t have taken it as far as to make a thread about it or complain. Now this thread has become the dumping point for every half witted or half baked moron trying to get their two cents in about origins attacking each other and off topic bullshit. Bottom line is, NO ORIGIN owes instant respect and cooperation with others of the same origin or others of different origins. It is a game and players will do as they please. If you want to have alliances, send your requests out and pay attention as to who is on in the faction you want to ally with. The system right now isn’t perfect, but we all have to do our best.

1 Like

Specter I dunno what chat you were in but hardly would I say I was raging in chat, considering they got relatively little resources as most of the ships were emptied out already and i wasnt planning on taking them apart, they were just going to get deleted. And I didnt make accusations without proof, I stated I didnt care for NFA and said they attacked our deep space base, and you defended them and told me it was someone else who posted the location. Fair enough and i didnt argue with you on that point. As far as evidence, yeah i log in and get killed by and NFA ship, of course im going to assume they are the ones who found my base by “accident”, what would YOU think? My beef is the whole origin thing, If i recall in A3 or 4 I was informed by a trader faction that traders werent allowed to attack other traders. But whatever it is what it is. You seem to overestimate how upset I am, our losses were inconsequential, as NFA could tell you most of those ships had no ammo in them anymore. But you are correct in that i have little love for NFA.

Which trader faction told you this?

I dont recall as that was quite along time ago, we worked with them for awhile and they no longer play the game. Either way obviously that isnt the case.

Just gonna leave this here

Equinox in deep space when the ships fell…

No that was me when i respawned on starter with nothing and couldnt get into my ocd to get off that rock. Either way i dunno what your trying to do, ive never insulted you, and was not talking shit as you say, I said my piece, got off that rock and made a couple deals for resources at Elemental. Dunno if your trying to make me mad or what, or for what reason. You complain about this post yet you keep posting and reading and trying to get a reaction for whatever reason.

So… you did rage?

Not really. But if it makes you feel better, sure.

For established people there’s really no penalty for dying or getting raided. You can generate resources out of thin air and in massive quantities. There aren’t any highly sought after rare items. You can store items in an invulnerable ship. Your body disappears when you log out. The only thing you lose are tears. I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Have faith.

You dont have to be sorry for my loss, thats the thing I didnt lose that much, just some ships that i had already emptied out for the most part and a base that had not much in it. Hell i prolly have more credits than most people on the server, so im not worried about it.

NFA Supports a catch and release program, catch a noob… Tax em, teach them something and let them go. Because if they lose everything they might just quit completely. We dont want noobs quitting… I hope to see the server full of life and pvp come 6.0; If you’re online or offline, the only people who get protection are those who pay for pve planets.

Veterans have to pay higher taxes, Equinox hasnt been paying his taxes for sometime… I believe this falls under a new developing policy here at NFA.

If you have any further concerns, they will all be addressed in 6.0

1 Like

Ha your funny, i dont pay taxes to thieves.

Only big daddy Rex has the authority to demand taxes. I don’t know if I’d be stepping on the HWS IRS toes. :thinking:

Extortion is another story all together and fully in the realm of piracy.

Considering modern piracy consists of 99% hostage taking (not a real figure but I know they care very little for the ships themselves) I would only assume this trend would continue into the future.

So it makes sense that space pirates are still taking hostages and extorting money. Calling it a tax is another thing though.

Tell that to the two noobs whose tier 1 cv was ravaged by nfa for no reason other than that you could, and no one was around to stop you. And who promptly quit the server. You remember, it was the day before you broke alliance and offline raided my landing pad on neptune, where I tried to help them get back on their feet.

I think you were misinformed as Seveath went and joined up with WKN and still plays and only recently left during the never ending wait for 6.0. Additionally if you consider those two to be noobs then we were noobs squared. They had already been on Neptune by time we got there and we had only just left starter within the week. Finally, we broke alliance with you on that day on that fact you are correct but we didn’t raid your sex dungeon until 3 full days later.

1 Like

Good to hear he didnt give up. Never heard from him after that I remembered.

Policies changed because of that specific incident McProuty if you want to pin point a specific time in our history. Policies are always changing and growing here at NFA.

Please forward any more concerns to our 6.0 department; everything will be addressed in 6.0

Good to hear. LoT has a simple policy, and consistent. In regards to 6.0, we will hold no grudges towards ANY players, regardless of 5.0 shenanigans. Blank slate. Just FYI.

3 Likes