Nitrado server setup

That the power button stays red might be a bug (but nothing to worry about)

But next to that have to make a load command in the timetable and say like every minute.

Then it shows the players and checks every minutes there state or new ones

This is what I get I have the load every 1 minutes on in the time tables
the who’s on button does not work and I do not get the player on the right and none of the cmd’s work

Sorry for the trouble. With what version did this start? And what Version did you use before?

I will check that as soon as possible. Until then see forum. You might want to use the version before
http://empyriononline.com/threads/emp-admin-helper-eah-free-v1-36-3-4.5771/page-27#post-141767

the first version I tried was 1.36.3.4 as I just setup a server, I updated to 1.36.3.5 with the same results

Does it download the dedicated.yaml as it should? No error when i press refresh ftp?
How does your config loof like?

Ive tried it my self with Nitrado and it works except the power button stays red. But players show up

it does download the Dedicated.yaml and no errors when hitting refresh ftp. I can see chat but can’t see characters as shown in my screenshot

That doesnt say anything your screenshot. Seems more u made a error in the config.
So i need a screenshot from the config to check

my server did an update and I go to get Screenshot of each screen and it now works, just my luck heh

nice :slight_smile:

Gents,

This thread has helped me greatly to get as far as Admin helper now connects to FTP with no errors. I get chat from client to Server but no Telnet connection. Same issue as kobseryqum. The Nitrado server is about 12 hours old and I’m still working to configure. What is a good place to check for Telnet verification?

Telnet ports and pw should be shown on your nitrado website i think. If not try to contact their support.
But with Nitrado you have to use the “Overwrite Telnet IP” since their ip for telnet is different to the ip of the server.
Maybe another Telnet-Customer can help here?

I suspected as much. So I need to find my Overwrite Telnet IP. I’ve dug through several of the YAML’s but not seeing this parameter. Any Nitrado Buffs out there know which file this IP is located?

In the control pannel of nitrado. The normal ip

There 2 ip in the control pannel one is something like blabla.nitrado.net or w.e that goes in the ip of eah in the main config page. Othe one is numbers. And that is your overwrite telnet ip

The Server IP is what I am using for the overwrite Telnet ip. My power button does not turn green.

Give me a minute and ill check how i used it on my test server

My setup. Button turns green, everything works.

As u can see works,

My inputs seem to match your setup correctly. Still red icon and FTP controls only. Gong to try and wipe it fresh and start over.

weird…

What version are u useing since there was a lil bug in the version before 3.6
@Jascha fixed that after :slight_smile:

has anyone figured this out i’m am having the same problelm

Did you try what was suggested here?
Also you might want to consider what is said here about the lite Version:

“Select the option that you run EAH on your local PC while the Game runs on the Server
Enter the IP of the Server (do not enter the port here!)
In case your hoster uses a different IP for telnet (like Nitrado does) enter it here. (do not enter the port here!)
Enter the FTP port for the Server
Enter the FTP Userfor the Server
Enter the FTP Directory for the Server. Please check the Path by using another FTP tool. It could be simply “/” but it could be also something like “/127_0_0_1_12345/” depending on the Server
First Set the Passwort for the FTP
Click on this button to check if FTP works. If not check your settings again. If you can’t get it running click ok and then go into the “Config”-“FTP” and play around with FTP Old/FTP Type. Each time click on “Refresh from FTP” to see if it works.
Please make sure the dedicated.yaml name is set in the “Config”-“Setup”. Otherwise a message about him not been able to download ‘’ is shown.After setting this up, please restart the tool.
Now add the “Load” Action into the Timetable to tell the tool to refresh all FTP data every x minutes”