No resource crusts still

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: There still seems to be a problem with resource crusts on Ori, and Son G. Checked Lyra, and was going to check videl but I got shot while on Lyra. XD Lyra seems to have a resource crust, but its barely there. Don’t know if that’s the intention or not. Either way, Ori and Son G still don’t have resource crusts.
Player(s) with issue: Naomi.Seto
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 0930 CST
Playfield: Ori, Son G
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Just check the files you need to, when you have time. ^^

Yeah, sorry, as I said the solution to this is not that easy. Changing a planet from splatmap to procedural is not possible without a wipe of that planet.
I can only do some alpha channels as resources which would mean a LOT, not only the crust in that chunk.

So to clarify it up:

Ori
Videl
Son G
Zirax Armory

Are planets which have no resource crust (yet). Sorry for that. Of course they will have one in HWS 8 with the change but until then I find some good alpha channels in the splatmaps and make it resource terrain.

It’s all good! Now that I know that, I’ll stop trying to check. XD Anyways, thanks for everything you do for us RexXxuS. ^^

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.