NPC core disappers

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> use the multi tool with “retrieve blocks” to get the my NPC core back. Core disappears… normal core dont

Player(s) with issue:
=> Ralfons

Server:
=> Europe

Time (cb:time):
=> 23:55

Playfield:
=> Freelancer-HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Letzte Zuflucht

Structure ID(s):
=> no ID… thx NPC core…

How can we help you now:
=> need the NPC core back… and pls pls pls… make an ingame info, that yyou have to write down the structure ID before replacing a core… it sucks, when this info only is in the “guide” section…

Only way to get the core back, is by recycle it. All info in the hws connect.

Not sure how ingame message could be? Spamming chat?

There are often text boxes… if you use OCD… Auto Miner… etc…

How should there be an Info Box when you are trying to Multitool your Alien Core? The game can´t recognize it when you approach your core with a Multitool. And random messages about writing your Id on a Note is a bit too special. At some point you should use common sense (reading guides, etc…)

Not while using a Multi tool, but an infobox, when you retrieve a NPC core and want to put it in your inventory. ANd you cant recycle the core. You only can recycle you whole structure.

Failure to read the guide leads to personal issues. It’s on you as a player to do your part and read the rules and guides provided to you.

Directly from the guide,
" WARNING 3: if you dismantle an Alien Core it will be put as parts in your inventory. You CAN’T get the Alien Core back out of your structure unless you have EGS Recycle level 5 and recycle your structures!"

1 Like

Yeah thx… i didnt remember. Maybe some other users post the same stuff. That will help…

Have a nice day.

@Mods pls close the thread, problem solved

This is how the game works when using a multitool on a core of any kind. There is a VERY SMALL chance you will get an intact regular core back, but not an NPC core.

This isn’t something the server can change, only the developers could make that change.

Yep. Thanks for your help. I dont want to technically discuss the mechanics of the game. Now i know that its impossible to get the core back. Thats answers my question. I need no further information. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.