OAM lvl+

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> On the 28th i missedclick for OAM Erestrum lvl 2 which took my all 2mil credits I had. Maybe you can put a warning before, like “do you want to pay for 2mil for lvl2?” I also lost my CV and cannot mine for rare resources.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 28th lost the credits, 29th lost my CV

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Im on some solar system starting with “kok…”

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> can i spawn another beam me up or have my 2mil credits restored?

Hi, @vlad .

The OAM purchase @RexXxuS might be able to undo?

This however is not specific enough. How did you lose your CV, and why can’t you mine?

Hello, if you can revert OAM lvl purchase, it would solve my issues.
I lost my CV because space is harsh and without CV i cannot mine for resources, Im out of some ores. Usually i buy what i need from market but now im out of money.

One “help” ingame, and i am sure you would get help with resources.

Also, all starterplanets have resourses to build a sv, all starter system’s have resources to build an cv.

This is a harsh survival game, where loosing ships is part of the game.

Really hope you make it :slightly_smiling_face: but adm can’t run arround replacing every ship lost to gameplay.

Ps: you can re-sell your oam slot, but you loose some of the money.

In this case that’ll return 20000. Don’t do this Vlad, at least until Rex responds.

Ohh… hehe, didnt know it was that loe amount. Sorry :smirk::tired_face::rofl:

Yes, i saw its 1% of initial value.

Yes, i know, thats why i dont want the ship because I lost it because of the gameplay, but only if possible to revert the OAM lvl 2 transaction as I clicked the “+” button and there was no confirmation for making the 2mil credit payment as you have when you do transactions over the market.

You know, when you buy stuff from market it asks you if you really want to purchase for that specific amount.

Same should be here for the OAM levels.

1 Like

there is also the option of asking for a ride to a different starter planet to spawn another freebie ship…

unknown-2

Its not once per season, its once per starterfield?

once per season in each playfield listed.

Welcome back,
downgraded + gave you 2m back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.