ObertonSX need to help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I haven’t logged into the game for about a month and my ships with all the contents have been deleted…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> ObertonSX

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> -

On which Playfield?
=> Alpha/UCHN Discovery

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to have everything returned to me… plz

i’m afraid a month is far to long mate…
there are multiple warnings of a 14 day timer… on the login screen, hws connect and ingame…

• WipeTime (Touch): 360 hours [15 days]

Player-built structures are removed when not visited / touched for more than 2 weeks. ‘Touched’ means the player that owns the structure stands ON or IN the vehicle or base. Accessing a structure via its Control Panel or docking to an untouched CV does not qualify. The amount of time since a structure was last touched is visible on HWS Connect in the Structure Commander.

oh damn… wrong info sos… here it is… same as before your are warned 3 times…

• WipeTime (Touch): 360 hours [15 days]

Player-built structures are removed when not visited / touched for more than 2 weeks. ‘Touched’ means the player that owns the structure stands ON or IN the vehicle or base. Accessing a structure via its Control Panel or docking to an untouched CV does not qualify. The amount of time since a structure was last touched is visible on HWS Connect in the Structure Commander.

Question: I have seen several references to 30d timer rather than 15d on RE. Is that accurate? Or information breakdown?

to my knowledge there is no 30d timer…
check the link posted for wipe info

this happens when a play field hasn’t been loaded for a while. sectors freeze when there is nobody in it to conserve server power. the structure Commander can’t lock on and delete things that are not in a play field that is active. sometimes you can reach the structure and touch it before the commander realizes it hasn’t been touched. sometimes you’re not so lucky :wink:

Sadly we also have no more backups or logs about those structures :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.