OCD ate my mats :)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost much material (ingots, etc) trying to use OCD for first time. I clicked back to F4 inventory
without sending. I returned to (ocd:put) with more material. Loaded and clicked send. Recvd too much material error. Realized first load of material might not have been put. Material missing since. A few thousand ingots of each basic ores, plus some qty of adv ores, etc…

Player(s) with issue:
=> Hile Troy

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 06/21/2020 AM (maybe 01:00 CST ?)

Playfield:
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> Blackmarket

Structure ID(s):
=> ?

How can we help you now:
=> The wipe is coming. Like to save something. Ores were a lot of grinding. Restore lost items to char backpack.

Hey,

sorry to hear that.
Usually nothing gets lost… only one situation we have no control over:
if you pressed F4 and did not send the materials.
I think there is no way for us to track that :frowning: . You used OCD the days before, so I don’t see the “first time”. I would need more information like what exactly you lost and what exact server time it was to maybe find something. Or anything you did during that time or maybe write something in the chat during that time?

1 Like

Thanks for looking. I think I’ll just take the server wipe as a fresh start. It’s only been a week or so.

I have 2 other issues (no origin weapon, damaged SV medbay) that were a loss as well. The ingots were the only thing holding me back from a restart.

Thanks for checking. Love the server. Great job, even with the issues. I get it, see the amazing work and appreciate it.

Cheers.

Sorry for that :frowning:
Most cases we can return everything, but of course we have to find it in the logs first. Hope next time we can be of more help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.