Ocd csw warps failing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> warping items from ocd from eu to na seems to be failing consistently. And repeatably. Usually it fails with no error message and things just arent moved. However one time the stack (60000) copper ingots I was trying to move vanished.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Claudia

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU and RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Its happened frequently over the last few days as I’ve tried to use the feature, which in the past has always worked well for me

On which Playfield?
=> homeworld pve, ecc

Structure Name(s)?
=> n/a

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
=> I am not concerned about the lost ingots but if theres any way to restore functionality of this feature I would be grateful, thanks for looking into it

Hey, @Claudia.

This would be something @RexXxuS has to check.

I know you said you don’t care about the lost ingots, but anyways: are you certain it was copper and not iron? Because it looks to me like you lost 60k iron ingots?? Or am I wrong?
If so, we can very easily return them.

The copper ingots happened yesterday. I just went to EU via CSW and picked up some things manually, including the Iron. . It was definitely copper that was lost.

Okay, then I can’t see it unfortunately.

Either way we have to wait for Rex to check :slightly_smiling_face:

ok thanks, I hope it can get sorted, going back and fourth is a time eater.

I don’t know if its related or not, but I just had 5 1/2 stacks of platinum vanish and 3 stacks of titanium doing ocd:put from my personal ocd zone. I was well within range. This happened just a couple mins ago

Probably not related, but which server @Claudia?
And if you write ocd:restore, does that return them?

Hello.
Sry for the delay.

So this is the log I have:

Log (2024-04-19 | 18:57:48) | User (Claudia) | OCD Warp SUCCESS: re => rn, Slots=[{"from":"26","to":"99","max":60000},{"from":"26","to":"100","max":60000}], resFrom=[{"Slot":26,"OldID":4324,"OldAmount":60000,"Index":0,"StatusOk":true,"Message":""},{"Slot":26,"OldID":0,"OldAmount":0,"Index":1,"StatusOk":true,"Message":""}], resTo=[{"ItemID":4324,"AmountLeft":60000,"Index":0,"StatusOk":false,"Message":""}], failed=[{"ItemID":4324,"Amount":60000,"RejectItemIfNoSpace":true}]

That gives us couple of notes:

1. It looks like you try this copper OCD Warp since a few days and it always fails!? In this case from 19th April and not as you said from 20th
  2. I see other successful OCD Warps
  3. The reason for the fails suggests, that you had not enough space.

Maybe we can work from here.

I did have plenty of space at the time

this was on NA, and I was not aware of that command. Its probably too late now or should I try it?

Which command do you mean?

i was doing several warps when it began to fail, then I stopped and tried again after some time, a few times. Then I had stopped and manually traveled to EU to pick up the rest. Now currently I have alot in my NA ocd that needs to move into EU but I’m hesitant to try it given the losses ive suffered. Also I was unaware of the ocd:restore command. How/in what case is this command to be used? Thank you.

I’m sorry but its 1 am and i must sleep I will check here later today

ah, the ocd:restore command is used for OCD related issues.
the Iron Ingots for example.

In terms of the OCD Warp, you wrote:

And looking at your OCD on NA, you have indeed space issues.

So before you try anything again, please make sure you have a lot space! like +5 slots more than you think you need. Just in case.

Sure, no problem. Good night :slight_smile:

at the time of the failures i had alot more space than there is now. i have added sevral more things through the course of the day., yesterday. there were at least 5 when it failed, more like 10

@RexXxuS