OCD Err: Items Changed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Due to the OCD error, items have been changed / lost.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Nocti (congyatlantica)

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Shortly after the reset last night. I put the items back into OCD thinking changes would fix it, but now they have actually changed into solar panels lol

On which Playfield?
=> The swamp Starter (I’ll edit if I get chance to get to my PC)

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I’m afraid I did this basically as soon as logging in and didn’t see anything on the Discord about any errors. I am at work now but can edit this later. But, here is a picture of my OCD. The ONLY items I took out were 19 Aux Cores (I think 1 is missing because I had 20 for 2 ships), 1 Antimatter Warp Drive and 1 Antimatter Warp Tank

All items were placed back inside the OCD just after taking them out.

Just put the items back into your OCD and wait for further notice in # Announcements on discord. Jascha is working on it.

Items were fixed,

if you already took some out, please let us know when and how many (then we will check if this is correct according to our logs), add them back to OCD and we will convert them again.

Rex will make an announcement about this, but I just want to close the tickets already.

Hello! I did put them back into the OCD but they have all remained as a changed item. I’m not actually sure what’s what now because all the other names of all the other non-icon items have also changed.

I’ve got random hydrponics stuff in there and a few other things I don’t recognize. I assume they were various turrets I put in there but I don’t care about those LOL

I genuinely can’t recount the time, but I did type in global chat at the time and fetched it from discord I assume that’s the server time. It would be around 01:05AM that I took out:
19 Aux Core BA
1 Antimatter Warp Drive
! Antimatter Warp Tank
That were instead other items (solar panels, some xeno item and I’m not sure what the tank turned into)

Other items taken out at that time came out as those items. Aforementioned replaced devices are still in my OCD and I haven’t added or taken anything since (except to try pull them about five minutes ago from now: 19:45)

Thanks and I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this ;w;

**I am also noticeing a Bastion Shield Gen is missing completely, I don’t think i tried to take that out at all unless its icon has changed???

Hi,
sry for the mess.
Can you please recheck your OCD if all is good now?
If not, can you please create the same table overview like here?

Thanks!

Yo! None of you have anything to apologize for I know how it is. The important items have been restored, thank you! I’m not going to trouble you restoring whatever the other random things were, I wish I even knew so I could give you a heads up as to what other items might be broken but I’m an idiot and didn’t take a picture of the OCD before the wipe.

Besides from logging on to half of my ship being destroyed through every fault of my own, it’s good to go. Thank you again and I’m sorry you have to deal with all this. :frowning:

***It has actually just occured to me. Railgun turrets aren’t tuned properly. I don’t care about you restoring them that’s something for me to work towards, but I’m just giving you a heads up.

1 Like

Thanks and sorry for other issues.
If you need help, let us know in a new ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.