OCD Item's changed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> In looking at my OCD, all of my Auxiliary Cores appear to have changed to CVsolarpanelhorizonalmount. My Bastion Shield appears to have changed to CVsolarpanelslope2. Heavy CV Railguns are changed to Eden_decoMininglaser. While some of my other heavy guns are now listed as hydroponics. I haven’t removed anything as of yet, but had planned to soon and am hoping this is just a naming issue. What will be the protocol in getting these reimbursed if it is a “bug” instituted by a game change on the ID number?

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Torque

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Evidently after the wipe/patch

On which Playfield?
=> Currently on Akua

Structure Name(s)?
=> OCD issue with stored items

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Feedback on how to get these items reimbursed or if its jsut a weird naming bug and everything is fine with the items.

Read # Announcements in discord please:

For now, please put your items back into OCD and wait until further notice. Once it has been fixed, you can take your items back out from OCD.

Items were fixed,

if you already took some out, please let us know when and how many (then we will check if this is correct according to our logs), add them back to OCD and we will convert them again.

Rex will make an announcement about this, but I just want to close the tickets already.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.