OCD items mismatch

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Items in my OCD are not the same as what I put in at the end of the season.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Razor

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> When the server reset

On which Playfield?
=> All (currently on akula)

Structure Name(s)?
=> OCD

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> OCD

How can we help you now?
=> I need the items in my OCD restored to the correct type: slot 60 should have Large Aux Cores, Slot 64 was the Infrared CV turrets, Slot 65 was Heavy Railgun turrets, Slot 67 was a single Bastion Shield, slot 68 was a single Antimatter Warp drive, slot 69 was also turrets (idk type). I read in Discord you are aware of the issue, but I didnt get my stuff converted back. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,
sry for the mess.
Can you please recheck your OCD if all is good now?
If not, can you please create the same table overview like here?

Thanks!

some got fixed, some did not, Trying to recreate the table as you have it above. Hydroponics Bay (Fiber) Ready for Harvest (2277) should be Beam Laser Turret (Infrared) 2290… Solar Panel (Horizontal)(2209) should be Heavy Railgun Turrets (idk number)… Hydroponics Bay (Fiber) (2276) should be Heavy Automatic Turret (CV) (2127)… Solar Panel (Horizontal) (2210) should be retractable Heavy Plasma Turret (2141). Thank you for your help.

I fixed another round of legacy items. Please check

Only thing I can see that is still missing is 8 Heavy Railgun Turrets. I will eat the rest and appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.