OCD put issue help please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was putting items into ocd and for some reason some are disappearing. I have lost 100k water containers and 300k combat steel large blocks that I know of right off the bat seems all ores and ammos went in fine. Is it possible I tried to put to much in?

Player(s) with issue:
=> [OH] Crazyfly

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Sometime between 10am-10:30 am central standard time. 10am for me is around the time of the morning restart.

Playfield:
=> Outer Heaven

Structure Name(s):
=> [OH] Fleet Factory

Structure ID(s):
=> 26326

How can we help you now:
=> If, its possible to get a refund of those items sweetness. I’m not sure if, I Iost anything else or if, they will even show up in anything. If, you do see I lost any other items those replaced as well would be awesome. Also any suggestions on how not to lose said items. Please, Thank you, and have an amazing day!

Since I see no reply. I’m not sure if you guys refunded the items but, they are now in my ocd. If, you guys put them there awesome thank you. If, not then next time this happens I will wait longer before putting in a ticket.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.