OCD zone at ECC is not functioning. I can't check on my OCD inventory. Could use suggestions to resolve this issue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>

Player(s) with issue:
=>

Server:
=>

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> OCD zone at ECC is not functioning. I can’t check on my OCD inventory. Could use suggestions

OCD inventory can only be viewed on the connect section of this website. Go here for more info and a list of chat commands.

TY Bob, I am aware of that, and I still cannot view the OCD inventory. I was standing in Galactic HQ on ECC in the ocd zone when I did the ocd:put command, I moved my inventory into the provided space and sent it. Haven’t seen any of that inventory since?

Hey,

can you please fill out the support template and add also few more information:

What does it mean “you can’t check on”? Does any OCD function respond? Or did you just loose that one OCD:Put part?

Don’t forget to add the time please when you did use OCD:Put and it failed.

Hi J, It appears that I have nothing in the OCD. To review I was on the upper floor of Galactic Services on ECC under the OCD sign, a message on the wall says “you are in an OCD zone”. But apparently this is not true. It seems you have to actually go outside and up to the roof to BE in the OCD zone. Despite this I was inside in front of the OCD wall, typed ocd:put and the container grid came up and I put my stuff into it and hit, (what I thought was a send button).
the container box grid disappeared with all the inventory. I thought task complete. Perhaps you should add a note here confirming the task complete or incomplete, A little info goes a long way. I will add to this note after I find what the date and time was. This was the first of two efforts to send inventory to the OCD.

One transaction was done 6/14 between 22:55 to 23:30. I assume that if I did it incorrectly
or, somehow, while not in an OCD zone the time/date will not show up in the dashboard.
Here’s the thing, if I was not in an OCD zone, why did it take the ocd:put command and bring up the transfer container? Thank you for your assistance.

ps “Or did you just loose that one OCD:Put part?” this comment you made is the most likely description of what happened. I hate having to buy things I already paid for.

server North American
time about 23:15
playfield ECC world
structure name NA
how u can help- recover the items of my lost inventory
Player- RedDaggar

I just uploaded some iron ingots to the OCD. While on ECC on the roof of Galactic Services HQ
in the OCD zone. Again I used ocd:put and the transfer container came up and I moved the items using the left arrow icon on the container. I hit the send items button and the container closed. Again I assume the items were transferred up to the container. How long until I can confirm that? done at 6/15 11:25 north american server, ECC playfield on top of the galactic services hq building. Note that prior to this I tried to do this and it did NOT work. In that case I had manually moved the ingots to the transfer container using the mouse cursor instead of the arrow icon in the upper left of the transfer container. FWIW…

OK, that worked, I am now seeing the ingots in slot 1 of the OCD. Any chance you can find the missing inventory?

Most of the lost items listed below:

Ingots and other resources
Iron 45k
copper 10k
silicon 10k
cobalt 10k
erestrum 2k
neodymium 2k
zascosium 1k
sathium 2k
carbon substrate 5k
magnesium 2k
magnesium powder 1k
nitrocellulose 2k

Epic weapons–
assault rifle 3
sniper rifle 2
rocket launcher 2
plasma cannon 2
shotgun 1

regular weapons–
pulse rifle 1
laser rifle 1
laser pistol 1
shotgun 1

equipment
Adv constructor 2

Power cells and energy ores
promethium ore 7000
Pentaxid 300
Refined pentaxid 685
one pack cell 100
two pack cell 50
fusion cell 200

Hope it get fixed, if not, contact me ingame after the wipe today.

dQ, thanks, I’ve got it working ok now. I did lose a lot though and am not thrilled about it.
Speaking of the wipe, do I need to dismantle my base and put it in OCD?
cheers

if you want to, yes!
Everything ingame will be wiped today :slight_smile:

Please look ingame at the chat

I restored the items.

The tool never received anything. I fear you clicked on the X or pushed ESC and therefore all items were lost.
you have to click on the button “Send items” to finish the process.

Thank you Jascha for finding the missing Inventory and getting it back!

cheers

I think I’ve got the OCD process down now.

Red

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.