Only getting interest every other day

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> EB interest gives interest every other day. In between even standing in bank does not give interest. Have bank level 6

Player(s) with issue:
=> Fionn Maccumhail

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 9:02 on the 16th, 18th and 20th October

Playfield:
=> Global/Bank

Structure Name(s):
=> na

Structure ID(s):
=> na

How can we help you now:
=> na

Hello @FionnMacCumhaill

with Bank Level 6, are you using the command eb:interest?

If you are standing there and waiting… do you get after max. ~2 minutes such a message?

Great to see you here. Your daily interest will be processed and delivered as soon as the heavily guarded Cash-Drone arrives. Thanks for stopping by.

I used to before i had eb6 and eb:interest.

I’ll try again this evening but i didnt this morning.

Nope, no joy. Been standing there for about 5 minutes and not got the message of the drone and it isn’t appearing in my dashboard as having received interest. I’ve posted the screenshot in the discord.

Also tried eb:interest in the bank but to no avail.

Thanks for the info @FionnMacCumhaill
that is weird!

@Jascha do you know what is going on here?

20.10.2019 09:02:05.626 I FionnMacCumhaill: Did not get his daily interest since he did not visit the bank.

You did not stand in the area every day. Some days you did, some not.
From 19th 09:00 Server time till 20th 09:00 Server time you were not in the Zone. You actually did not spend much time on ECC at all (just 2 minutes)

Keep in mind: Its about the server time and the 24 hours before, not about actual calender days

Hi Jascha,

I’ve not been standing in the bank as I have global interest on so I don’t need to, or do I still need to stand in the bank at some point every day?

It is not a passive job.
It still requires from you to trigger it manually with the “eb:interest” command.
See here:

Exception: As HWS Patron it is a passive job.

Fair enough. Thanks for looking into it. I assume I can use eb:info every day after eb:interest to check if it has correctly updated for the next day?

yes :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.